Delivery by Courier
All goods are delivered to the address stated at the time of ordering.
We aim to deliver your goods if they are in stock as soon as possible within approximately 2 to 3 working days but will endeavour to deliver to you at the earliest opportunity. Please note this is only an estimate and may be sooner or if we do not have your items in stock may be longer.
Please be assured that we do all we can to get your goods to you as quickly as possible. Due to the lengths and weight of our products this may sometimes take longer.
Standard delivery is between 8.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday. If you need a specific day, an am or pm delivery please contact us for a quote as the cost will vary depending upon the weight of your consignment and the area to which you want it delivered.
We use a network of couriers throughout the country and our products are sent out in good faith and occasionally goods are misrouted, lost in transit or may be subject to delays beyond our control. If the contents of your parcel are for installation on site, we do not recommend you schedule any work until you have received the goods. We will not be held responsible or be liable for any compensation for any losses, damages, charges or expenses as a result of any delay of delivery.
Please note that as we use a courier service we have to charge VAT on delivery.
We will refund or exchange an item, providing that:
- All returns MUST be made within 14 days of receipt of goods.
- If you wish to return an item for any reason except being faulty or we have sent the wrong goods we will only accept items that are on our current stock list. Any product or steel that has been specially cut to your size/requirements cannot be returned.
- If the goods are delivered damaged we may require evidence of the damage, e.g. photographs before we replace the goods or make a refund. Please email Customer Services on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
- If your goods are delivered damaged we will replace them or make a refund providing that the goods have not been used. If the goods have been used they will be deemed fit for purpose and we reserve the right not to replace or make a refund.
- If your goods are delivered damaged we reserve the right to collect the damaged goods from the delivery address stated on your order.
- If the goods are to be collected this may be on a different day to any replacement goods being delivered.
- If you wish to return an item to us please email Customer Services on email@example.com to discuss, BEFORE returning any item.
- We are sorry but we cannot accept returns of specially made items as these have been made to your design.
- Please be aware that should you wish to return an item for any reason other than being faulty or we have sent the wrong goods the return will be at your own cost. If you paid for your delivery we will refund the original delivery cost to you (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us). We will not refund the original delivery cost or the cost of us delivering the goods if you received free delivery.
- Any items to be returned should be in the original packing and be unused. We will not accept any items that have been used, cut, damaged and are not in a re saleable condition.
- We reserve the right to recover any amount up to the contract price of any items returned to us in a damaged state or if the value of the goods is diminished by any amount as a result of handling the goods by the you beyond what is necessary to check the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- All returns must show on the outer packaging our returns number. Our Customer Services team will give this to you.
- Any refund will only be made once we are in receipt of the goods or you have supplied evidence of having sent the goods back whichever is the earliest. Any refunds are made by the same method as the original payment was made. We aim to process your refund as soon as possible but this will be within 14 working days of receipt of the returned goods or if earlier 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods.
- The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (CCIACRs) form part of our refund/exchange policy. If the product you ordered is no longer required and provided that we have not personalised these goods by cutting them down to your specific sizes, this allows you to cancel your contract with us within 14 working days of receipt of the goods. This only applies to transactions that are not Business-to-Business. If the goods are not required you will need to arrange to return these to us at your own cost. Please see Your Right to cancel section shown at the end of these terms and conditions.